Here’s a quick step-by-step process on how to remove background in images using Microsoft Powerpoint:
You may watch the video tutorial or follow the steps below.
- Insert an image to a slide.
- Click Picture Format tab (for O365) or Design tab (for other versions of MS Powerpoint).
- Click the image.
- Click Remove Background.
- Choose whether to Mark Areas to Keep or Mark Areas to Remove. Note: All the areas highlighted in purple means these areas will be removed.
- If you choose Mark Areas to Keep, click the areas of the image which you will retain. Once clicked, these areas will go back to its original color.
- Once done, right-click the image.
- Click Save Picture As.
- Save the edited image to a location in your computer.